Wednesday 13 March 2013

Oops, so much for keeping the blog going regularly. Tried hard to think of an excuse for not writing for a fortnight and can't think of one. We have been looking at alternative events to craft fairs and so far have booked a couple of country fairs, a dog show and a folk festival. Nothing like variety LOL. Going to go and have a look at a balloon festival in Bristol and an alternative life three day event later in the year and if they seem worth it book them for next year. Also got asked to make a pair of pedestals fro a Georgian style dining table with the possible ongoing connection with the customer, a bespoke furniture company. If it all works out it would be ideal. Hopefully this year we will get things moving and the business will start to grow. Hardest part isn't making things it's getting them noticed and selling them. Self promotion is not exactly my strong point LOL.
Have also made a few different things and will leave those until tomorrow to post. Now let's see if I am any good at self hypnosis............. I MUST BLOG DAILY, I MUST BLOG DAILY, I MUST BLOG DAILY, I MUST BLOG DAILY, I MUST BLOG DAILY, I MUST BLOG DAILY, I MUST BLOG DAILY, I MUST BLOG DAILY,..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment